Attachments for excavators
Excavators can be equipped with various attachments, which allows them to perform certain tasks. Depending on the type of canopy, the equipment will be operated on a particular object. Here are some offers on the market today:
- Planning bucket. Its volume is from 0.8 to 1.1 cubic meters. meters. It is used during construction, for cleaning and leveling areas.
- The stump remover is equipped with sharpened teeth for more efficient work.
- Fang-disintegrator is used to work with frozen ground.
- Rock bucket allows you to work in quarries, it has a reduced width, and the teeth are longer.
- The clamshell bucket is used to work with bulk cargo.
In the production of attachments, low-alloy steel and alloys are used, which increase the service life of the product. Turning to us, you get models that fully comply with international standards.