Attachments for backhoe loaders
Thanks to attachments for backhoe loaders, it is possible to expand their scope. But it is important to choose the right product so that it is of high quality and suitable for a particular technique. Today there are the following types of buckets:
- Universal, which is used for loading / unloading or when performing earthworks.
- Trench. Its width is from 0.3 to 0.65 meters and it is used when laying communications.
- Planning helps to perform various works with the soil.
- Profile is used for the construction of channels and slopes at an angle of 45 to 80 degrees.
- Reinforced, which has an increased volume.
Turning to us, you get reliable buckets that fully comply with international standards. All necessary certificates are available upon request. For more information, contact the specialists by phone or by e-mail.